Chase Ink Plus 70,000 Point Offer Going Away Tomorrow – Until Next Time

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Oct 18, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    The Chase Ink Plus has had a limited time offer of 70,000 points for the last couple of weeks and it is easily the second best credit card bonus of the year (the best was the Citi AAdvantage Executive card with the 100,000 AA miles). Of course, this offer has been around for a while as a walk-in offer in branches. No word if that is gone as well or if that will continue to live on. If someone finds out, let me know. I am a little far from a Chase branch. I hesitated on making a “last call” post about this card as I have had a couple of posts on it specifically, but I decided to go ahead and do it in case there are some like me out there. There have been times that I applied for increased offers at the last minute – don’t ask me why! I have no reasoning, it just happens that way. So, this offer will expire tomorrow to more than... The post Chase Ink Plus 70,000 Point Offer Going Away Tomorrow – Until Next Time appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...