Chase Ink Bold Signup Bonus Increased to 60k; Open to Everyone!

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Miles/Points' started by Extra Pack of Peanuts, Apr 3, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. Extra Pack of Peanuts

Extra Pack of Peanuts Silver Member

Status Points:
    Saw this posted elsewhere and thought everyone would like to know. I believe this is the highest bonus we've ever seen (as a public offer) for the Ink Bold, so if anyone is on the fence, now is a good time to jump in!

I don't think it was a publicized increase so who knows how long this will last, but here is the link to the offer page:

https://applynowdc1.chase.com/FlexAppWeb/renderApp.do?SPID=DTK9

2. Jimgotkp
    Original Member

Jimgotkp Gold Member

Status Points:
    So tempting to do an app-a-rama right now... 60K Bold + 60K UA Explorer (50K for me due to high spend) = 110K UA then 50K AA Biz... :x

Kalboz likes this.
  3. Extra Pack of Peanuts

Status Points:
    I
    Unfortunately, I just did an app-o-rama yesterday! Decided to go with te 60k UA (like you though, really 50k), the Barclays USAirways, and for my two business cards, I went with the Chase Southwest and the Citi AA Biz. I went with the Chase Southwest Biz over the Ink Bold because I didn't want to have to meet the minimum spend on both the Citi AA Biz and the Ink Bold at the same time...

If I would have waited one day, and gotten the 60k offer, I would have definitely thrown the Ink Bold in instead of the SW biz...ugh! Let's hope its still around in 90 days.

Kalboz likes this.
  4. sun
    Original Member

sun Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thanks for posting it here. I am trying to uncover more of these and forgot to do so.

Kalboz and Rob like this.
  5. LarryInNYC

LarryInNYC Gold Member

Status Points:
    I'm still working on the Amex Business card from 2/29, so I'm going to have to hold off on the Ink Bold for a couple of months. Which is a shame because, among other things, I need to buy an ultrabook soon (which would be subject to the 5x Ink Bold and the 10x Office Depot bonuses).

Kalboz likes this.
  6. tbemille3

tbemille3 Active Member

Status Points:
    I read on Mommypoints that the 60K offer is dead already. Bummer

Kalboz likes this.
  7. Extra Pack of Peanuts

Status Points:
    Yeh, it seems that the offer is dead now. However, I have gotten reports from some readers that Chase has bumped their bonus from 50k to 60k if they've gotten the Ink Bold in the last 90 days. This is even with the deal being dead. My advice is for everyone who got this card in the last 90 days to send an SMS to Chase and ask for the 10k bump. Worst case scenario is they say no. Best case, you get 10k richer for 2 minutes of your time!

I'd love to hear more reports of whether the bump worked, so if you try it, let us know how it worked!

Kalboz likes this.
  8. perryplatypus

perryplatypus Gold Member

Status Points:
    Dang I was planning on applying for this card next month! Finishing up my spend on the Chase sapphire

Kalboz likes this.
  9. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
    Extra Pack of Peanuts, hat do you mean by:
    ?
    No longer considered a business card?

10. jbeutel23

jbeutel23 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Probably implying that it was not a targeted offer

Kalboz and infamousdx like this.
  11. Extra Pack of Peanuts

Status Points:
    Yeah, I was implying that it was not a targeted offer, but the 60k offer is dead now anyway. It still is a business card, and you can still get the 50k bonus.