Chase Hyatt and Mint.com

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Credit Cards' started by rodeojones, Oct 23, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. rodeojones

rodeojones Silver Member

Status Points:
    Anyone have any luck or advice on getting the Chase Hyatt card on Mint.com? I have sent Mint.com and email with the specifics and they sent a response wanting name of Bank, Bank url and url login.

I can't imagine I am the first person to ask them about the Hyatt card.

Thanks in advance.

2. edekba

edekba Gold Member

Status Points:
    rodeojones and servo46250 like this.
  3. servo

servo Silver Member

Status Points:
    Typically with mint.com, manilla.com, and those other aggregators, they don't care what card type you have, it's all about establishing the connection with your online account with those institutions. For example, when I gave Manilla.com my login credentials with Citibank, it showed both my AA Amex and AA Visa cards immediately.

I gave up on Mint.com awhile ago and just use Manilla or the USAA aggregators. Manilla is better than mint.com if you also use groupons/living social coupons etc, as they can track those as well.

If the Hyatt card is your only Chase card, then I'd imagine the issue is the connection to the Chase site, not specifically to that card. If the Hyatt card is one of multiple Chase cards you have, then you'd have a complaint if you could see that card on the Chase site, but not on Mint.com.

boondr likes this.
  4. rodeojones

rodeojones Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thanks for the help folks and I figured out the problem.

This is not my first Chase card, it is my second along with my Sapphire which I have on Mint. edekba is right, with the one log in Mint should find all my cards but it was only showing my Sapphire. Somehow, my Hyatt card was "hidden" and I could not see it on the main page. When I went to edit my profile, I checked the "hide" button and there it was with the hidden box filled in.

Thanks for the responses.

RJ