Chase Freedom Exclusives after 11/11

Discussion in 'Other Credit Card Programs' started by EasyD, Nov 30, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. EasyD

EasyD Active Member

Status Points:
    I was wondering what the experts here think about the Chase Exclusives program for Freedom card holders and checking account holders after the November 11 deadline for the 10/10 program.

Do you think its worth the hassle of switching to a Chase checking account these days?

2. malikguy

malikguy Silver Member

Status Points:
    The Chase Freedom Exclusives was an excellent card. I wish it hadn't gotten cancelled but I ran with it for much longer than many others. I'm not sure if it was just a bug on my account or if it worked for everyone, but I in addition to the Exclusives perks it also allowed me to register for the 5% quarterly's. I was earning $250 checks almost every 2 months, lol. I already had a Chase checking account so the switch to the Freedom 10/10 was a no brainer for me. It was either that or close account (they wanted to switch me to some Flexible Rewards program that was garbage). One thing you may consider if the 10/10 in of itself is not a good enough pull, there are always offers out there for a $125 or $200 account opening bonus for new Chase checking account holders. :) Hope I addressed what you were asking.