Chase Checking Coupon Codes?

Discussion in 'Other Credit Card Programs' started by Terp41, Oct 31, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. Terp41

Terp41 Member

Status Points:
    Does anyone have any additional Chase Checking $200 coupon codes that you're not using? Want to take advantage of the Chase Freedom Exclusives program before it potentially goes away. Feel free to send a PM.

Thanks!

2. rookie10

rookie10 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Try this. 4489770042140907

3. Dad to GO

Dad to GO Silver Member

Status Points:
    Google is your friend in this case... at least it was for me when I opened a checking account. That was bout 8 months ago though.

4. merice107

merice107 Silver Member

Status Points:
    When opening an account for this promo, does it do a hard credit pull? I am planning on getting the Ink Bold the first week or two of December and even though this is an easy $200, I don't want it to mess up anything when trying to get the Ink.

I was just going to put in the $1500 so that I am not charged the monthly fee of $12 and then close it after the 6 months of having it open. Any body had issues with that before?

5. edekba

edekba Gold Member

Status Points:
    No its not a credit card thus it wouldn't pull anything from the CRA.
    However depending on what state you live in, they might pull something from ChexSystems ... (California does that) which is like a CRA but deals with deposit accounts.

6. merice107

merice107 Silver Member

Status Points:
    I'm in Illinois. It looks like some banks do use the system (from a quick google search). But even if they do, it seems like I should be fin with the Ink application in early December.

edekba likes this.
  7. edekba

edekba Gold Member

Status Points:
    +1 ChexSystems has no bearings on you being approved/denied for a credit card

merice107 likes this.