Changing Travel Plans Over A Haunted Hotel…

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Feb 10, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    I'll be the first to admit I have a rather odd personality for someone who lives in hotels full time, given my general fear of life. Fortunately I'm selective with my fears: -- I'm sort of a germaphobe. I have lots of weird habits when I stay at hotels. Fortunately I manage to conveniently overlook many things, like the general nastiness of the sheets, mattresses, chairs, etc. -- I'm sort of scared of ghosts/life in general. I'm not really scared of dying, I'm not spiritual, and I'm not scared of violent crimes, or anything. That being said, I do occasionally get creeped out by places I perceive to have bad energy. And it's weird because I'm not usually an "energy" person. In other words, I don't usually walk into a place and immediately say "this hotel has good energy" or "this hotel has bad energy." But I do every once in a blue moon get a weird feeling somewhere. Anyway, I'll be transiting Jakarta soon, and got into a conversation yesterday with a friend about the trip. I mentioned that I'd stay at the Sheraton Bandara, which seemed super convenient, since it's just a couple of miles from CGK Airport. I've always wanted to visit Jakarta, though in this case going into the city didn't seem practical, given that getting into the city can take forever when there's bad traffic. The post Changing Travel Plans Over A Haunted Hotel… appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...