Changing CRJ-700 configs - why does this always happen to me?

Discussion in 'United Airlines | MileagePlus' started by jaw_24, Dec 23, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. jaw_24
    Original Member

jaw_24 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Traveling with our kids, I am absolutely paranoid about changing seat assignments, and UA seems to be the worst offender. Anyway, I checked UA.com last week to find that we had again been scattered on a CRJ-700.

I contacted @United and they amazed me by moving us all back together in Econ+ seats (all Econ were taken).

Now, the odd thing here is that it appears that UA is playing games with seat numbers on this CRJ-700. I happen to have a snap shot of when they first moved us (sorry it's only a partial), and it shows the last row as 18, which I can't seem to find anywhere. Also, there was a 'F' row, evident by my seat assignments (9D and 9F were together). Is this an old seat map or something?

[​IMG]

Today, we have been partially scattered within Econ+ again. :confused: This new seat map is showing up as V1 (6/60) with last row 17, but it seems like the config is identical otherwise to the previous row 18 version.

[​IMG]

These are the kinds of things that just annoy passengers, and it seems like such a simple change in standardization.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2013
    Flyer1976 and flyforawg like this.
  2. mikeschu
    Original Member

mikeschu Gold Member

Status Points:
    Flyer1976 likes this.