Changes to COS

Discussion in 'Airports' started by mre5765, Oct 4, 2014.  |  Print Topic

?

Given what you know about the upcoming COS airport lounge how likely are you to buy a membership?

1. Not at all

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. Possibly

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Probably

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. Definitely

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. mre5765

mre5765 Silver Member

Status Points:
    1. Whole body imaging is at COS now. I had not used COS for about a month (flying ex-DEN during that time). It was there earlier this week when I flew out of COs.

2. The airport is building its own "Premier Lounge". http://flycos.coloradosprings.gov/t...-airport/airport-guide/cos-premier-membership has details. No word yet if Priority Pass or Amex Plat will work. Interestingly, top tier elites on DL, UA, and AA will have access, and the gold level elties of each alliance will get access. It will be interesting if an AA plat or UA gold is considering a OW Emerald or Star gold. I suspect "domestic" emeralds and golds will not get access. The paid membership comes with free valet parking. Considering what I spent on parking there each year, it is probably worth it. The beverage and snack offerings appear to be weak though.

If you have a Priority Pass membership, please go to http://www.prioritypass.com/Contact-us.cfm to email Priority Pass to request that COS be added to the Priority Pass lounge network.

2. Flyer1976
    Original Member

Flyer1976 Gold Member

Status Points:
    I've never flown to COS but now that I know as an United Premier 1K I have free access to the lounge, I might be tempted to use it whenever I'm there. ;)

3. mre5765

mre5765 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Used this lounge a couple times now. Has a Conf rm. Fridge with soda and juice. Fruit. Chips. Tea. Coffee. About as big as any airline lounge in an out station.