Changes to AC lounges in LHR with the terminal move in 2014

Discussion in 'Air Canada | Aeroplan' started by ACMM, Sep 28, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. ACMM
    Original Member

ACMM Gold Member

Status Points:
    As read on another board ... no other details ...purportedly a reply from AC on an inquiry...

Air Canada currently operates out of Terminal 3 and will do so until early 2014.
    When we move, it will be to Terminal 2 and Air Canada plans to have its own departure lounge (Maple Leaf Lounge) in Terminal 2B. In regards to the arrivals lounge, we plan to share a lounge with a Star Alliance partner. The new lounge will be comparable to the arrival lounge we have now.

2. All *A carriers will be in T2 by 2014 and thus it will be easier to connect through LHR on *A. They are planning to make LHR a major hub.

3. ACSilvercity

ACSilvercity Member

Status Points:
    This is very good move. T3 is mess and they will completely renovate T2 for *A carriers

SensFan and ACMM like this.
  4. ACMM
    Original Member

ACMM Gold Member

Status Points:
    ACSilvercity - welcome to milepoint and the AC forum ... hope we see you from time to time :) (Also like your avatar :)).

re: the topic - yes I agree - I am all for renovations and centralizing all *A carriers (or at least the important ones :)).

I hope you like the milepoint app! :) I find it too easy to be on milepoint now :)

SensFan likes this.
  5. ACSilvercity

ACSilvercity Member

Status Points:
    TY.
    It's been way to long and we have together and drink some Krug.
    Re: Milepoint just getting us to it but seem slick on my iPhone

SensFan and ACMM like this.