Changes Coming to Hyatt’s Diamond Challenge?

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by Prior2Boarding, Jul 14, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. Prior2Boarding

Prior2Boarding New Member

Status Points:
    Last week, I wrote about how there were some communication issues with Hyatt regarding their Diamond Challenge. Namely, the e-mails and representatives were all saying status would exist through February of 2016 but the actual achieved status was only showing February of 2015. I was not alone in this error, but fortunately, they were able to fix the situation for me. Changes Coming to Hyatt’s Diamond Challenge? However, during the course of my pursuing this to get it sorted out (and some follow up after), I spoke with three separate executive managers that mentioned some interesting things. The first one was that those of us who got in on this Diamond Challenge (good for status through 2016) were actually activated with the same code that was supposed to have expired April 30. Prior to May 1 (which was the date that the longer duration status had appeared to go into effect), the code for the Diamond Challenge was DMD14. That offer code was good for the challenge and to be used... The post Changes Coming to Hyatt’s Diamond Challenge? appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...