Cebu Pacific and Free tix to LMFAO

Discussion in 'Other Airlines | Asia/Australia' started by Whendoublewidesfly, Mar 26, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. Whendoublewidesfly

Whendoublewidesfly Silver Member

Status Points:
    (Hope this is the right place to post this, if not I'm sorry, copied from my blog)

Today and Tomorrow (3/27 & 3/28) Manila, Philippines local time) Cebu Pacific will be giving out tickets to LMFAO via facebook and twitter. Today started at 3pm their Facebook contest will begin and tomorrow Ceby Pacific will have another contest via twitter. A total of 16 winners will be selected (2 tickets each) to see LMFAO at smart Araneta Coliseum on April 11, 2012 in the Philippines.

The contest is actually super easy and all one has to do is A) be a Philippines resident B) be a fan of Cebu Pacific's facebook page or Twitter account, and C) reply to the LMFAO concert contest posts on twitter or facebook when told. All details of this contest and rules can be found here.

Although I am not a fan of LMFAO obviously Cebu Pacific and many Filipino are. SO If you're reading this and in the Philippines or on your way there you might want to make a jab at winning these tickets! Furthermore, no one in the rules does it say they will ask you to prove residency to the Philippines. So If you're there on vacation or for work, I'm sure you could possible when this tickets!

perryplatypus likes this.
  2. LIH Prem
    Original Member

LIH Prem Gold Member

Status Points:
    I seriously thought it was a joke. But they must be real, they have a myspace page :D

Myspace still exists?

-David