Cathay Pacific’s New First Class Lounge Opens June 20, 2015

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jun 5, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    One of my favorite things about the oneworld alliance is their lounge access policy, which no doubt is a bit of a double edged sword. As a oneworld Emerald member (top tier elite) you get international first class lounge access, regardless of which cabin you're flying in. The one exception worth noting is that American AAdvantage Executive Platinum members only receive that lounge access benefit when traveling internationally. The reason it's a double edged sword is because it does make the lounges more crowded than if it exclusively had first class passengers. I'd say probably the two best oneworld first class lounges are the Qantas First Class Lounge Sydney and Cathay Pacific's The Wing First Class Lounge Hong Kong. Hong Kong already has a great selection of oneworld lounges. I'd say the business class lounges are especially exceptional, in particular the Qantas Lounge Hong Kong and Cathay Pacific's The Bridge Business Class Lounge Hong Kong. The post Cathay Pacific’s New First Class Lounge Opens June 20, 2015 appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...