Cathay Pacifi excellent airline

Discussion in 'Cathay Pacific | Asia Miles/Marco Polo Club' started by AdamEfimoff, Jul 26, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. Cathay Pacific Premium Economy is very good great food great drinks welcome champagne which for some reason I did not get in Malaysia Business for some reason!!! I found the food and service to be both greater than that airline. I also felt that they worked the arse of for us.

Business on the way back was also very good the lounge good if not a little OTT three dining options really is that necessary !!! but they were all very good and had high quality food. Compared to Malaysia and Qantas its miles ahead for starters the seat become a flat flat bed for me which is amazing. The food is pretty good and the service excellent. I really thought the entertainment selection could of had some better games. all well!!! the movies were good and on demand. I could have had some gourmet popcorn !!!! and were independent of someone else's seat so if they laid back it did not affect you. The biggest problem to get a snack you had like a hot one you had to call them then ask them and then they had to come back. WHAT !!! its fine. The food is good but why not have meals on demand in business at 7000-8000 dollars it should be on demand. Why not have it connected to the screen. They give us many options. And we can choose on screen when and where to have it. If we are watching a movie snacks menu comes up and we can choose in the movie when to have it. I am not sure why they do not do this with shopping as well. But I did feel that Cathay actually gives a lot for the passengers. I really loved the wine selection and champagne on arrival and Malaysia why why did you not do this? It may be a bad time to mention this. But when I flew Cathay in Premium on the way to and Qantas two years ago they did this in Premium why could not Malaysia do this in Business. I personally think that Malaysia should go back to the drawing board. CX: 9/10

2. newbluesea
    Original Member

newbluesea Gold Member

Status Points:
    Is this thread about how "great" CX is or just to criticize what MH doesnt do? BTW in my opinion on CX even in F the food aint that great even compared to JAL .

3. Terry Yap

Terry Yap Gold Member

Status Points:
    sounds a little like a rant ;)

4. jonspencer

jonspencer Silver Member

Status Points:
    I never liked CX in any class :eek:

however many people love it

5. iolaire
    Original Member

iolaire Gold Member

Status Points:
    Glad you liked your flight. Here in the US only Virgin America offers in seat ordering (as far as I know). What airline did you fly that had in seat ordering?

6. it is a rant but just remember Cathay is one of the best out there

7. none just heard of it

8. iolaire
    Original Member

iolaire Gold Member

Status Points:
    Ok, its a good idea, but not one that has been adopted by other airlines as far as I know. There are ways to improve on board dinning, and small steps are taken by some airlines, such as allowing you to have your meals when you want.