Cars at Tucson TUS Arizona

Discussion in 'National | Emerald Club' started by Sweet Willie, Dec 17, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Sweet Willie
    Original Member

Sweet Willie Gold Member

Status Points:
    TUS doesn't have many high end cars, which isn't a deal breaker for me personally as TUS car rental rates were much cheaper than PHX rates and my airfare was lower.

There is no EE aisle, and Emerald booth is not really a benefit at this airport, most car options were Impala’s, Pontiac Vibes & G6s.

No convertibles, haven't been at TUS for a couple of years per the Emerald Booth employee, who had to be one of the most friendly National folks I've run into. He was aware right off the bat that I was asking for a choice of cars and offered anything in the lot, (which only happened to be the 3 car type listed above.)

Inspect closely the cars you rent here, LOTS had big chips in the paint &/or windshield as well as some good dents. Took me awhile to fill out the dent/damage slip. I have never run into a problem with National but I figure better safe than sorry.

2. Mapsmith
    Original Member

Mapsmith Gold Member

Status Points:
    Sweet Willie, I would give you a "Like" but you misspelled Tucson. :D

Sweet Willie likes this.
  3. Sweet Willie
    Original Member

Sweet Willie Gold Member

Status Points:
    that is what drinking & posting will do, I'll get a mod to change it in the title.