Card Ideas for App-O-Rama?

Discussion in 'Other Credit Card Programs' started by robertw477, Apr 29, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. robertw477

robertw477 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Looking for any card ideas for my next mini app-o-rama. Recently I did Chase Hyatt, Sapphire, a few citi cards (personal). I have the usual suspects spg, (business and personal), amex plat, delta reserve,us air personal. I do have a very established business by the way. I was considering chase ink plus, citi business visa but open to some ideas.

Robert

2. iolaire
    Original Member

iolaire Gold Member

Status Points:
    Right now I'd focus on AA and US Airways since those accounts will merge in the near future. And of course building more UR points with the Ink cards is smart.

3. deant
    Original Member

deant Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    Depends on what miles you have and what you are looking for. As iolaire said, typically the UR points are a good deal and planning for the UA / US merge is a good thing.

4. robertw477

robertw477 Silver Member

Status Points:
    I ended up doing the following. I think the next AOR might be a little more strategic. I applied for Citi Business first. I have an established business (27 yrs) etc. We had this card many yrs ago. Got that approved.Applied for Chase Ink (I have the other ink card) Deferred. I called Chase as Darius always mentions in his blog. This was a very good idea as the rep had some questions. So far 2-2. Barclays I applied for US Air (card #2) and Arrival card. I might have been pushing my luck with them. We will see. I think I am getting to the point with some of these companies where I might be doing more swapping card and products than expanding lines once I get to the next AOR. Keeping in mind that Chase only allows one bonus per card product as well. Just got a No from Barclays on US Air Card. (I already have one) They probably saw that. Nothing yet on arrivals card.

iolaire likes this.