Car feature list?

Discussion in 'Hertz | #1 Awards/#1 Club' started by Handleman20, Jan 22, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. Handleman20

Handleman20 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Does anyone have a good list of what features Hertz cars have on them? As an example, I like getting a car with a USB on it as I can then play my tunes from my iPhone and charge it all with one cord. On the typical midsize cars (Corollas mostly) this is no problem; it is standard. Tonight I got bumped up to a Nissan Pathfinder and spent five minutes crawling all over it before I finally realized there was no USB.

I ended up just wandering down and grabbing a Corolla instead, but it sure would have been nice to not be inspecting the car like a DEA agent at 11PM!

jbcarioca likes this.
  2. adexpert
    Original Member

adexpert Silver Member

Status Points:
    I've never noticed the USB Port in all the cars I've had. I keep a little 2' mini to mini audio cable in my travel bag so I can plug my phone into the car for music - most (almost all) of the cars I get seem tohave an Aux In jack somewhere.

jbcarioca and Handleman20 like this.
  3. Handleman20

Handleman20 Silver Member

Status Points:
    I've noticed that a lot of the newer Hertz fleet have the USB, particularly the smaller Toyotas and Hyundais. The Nissans and Jeeps seem to go with the headphone jacks (the Maxima I am in right now has one).

jbcarioca likes this.