Capital One Welcomes HSBC Credit Card Customers

Discussion in 'Other Credit Card Programs' started by NYCUA1K, Aug 8, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. NYCUA1K

NYCUA1K Gold Member

Welcome HSBC credit card customers

We're excited to have Orchard Bank, Household Bank, Direct Merchants, and other HSBC credit card customers join Capital One. We're committed to ensuring a smooth transition and keeping you up to date with everything you need to know. If you can't find your answer here, please call the number on the back of your card or the toll-free number on your statement.

Just the FAQs, Ma'am:
    Questions About Your HSBC Credit Card

• 14. I saw a commercial for a Capital One credit card on TV. Can I exchange my HSBC credit card for that credit card?
    No, at this time you cannot exchange your HSBC credit card for a Capital One credit card.
      • 15. Can I keep using my current credit card?
    Absolutely! Continue to use your credit card as you do today.
      • 16. Will Capital One honor my privacy and opt-out preferences?
    Yes, your privacy and opt-out preferences will be honored for your particular account as they have in the past.
      • 17. I have more questions. How can I get additional help?
    Please call the number on the back of your credit card, statement, or on correspondence that you have received, and a representative will be happy to help you.
      • 18. Now that Capital One issues my card, will Capital One continue to charge Foreign Exchange Fees?
    Consistent with our longstanding policy, Capital One will not charge foreign exchange fees on your account.

That last one is especially nice to know...
    bearcat74 likes this.