I'm coming up on my next AOR pretty soon. One of the cards I am going for is the Chase Hyatt. I already have the BA visa and the United Explorer card. I just got my 2nd year anniversary 50k avios this week so I don't really need that card anymore. My United card will have its annual fee due in November; so I don't need hat card. My question is, do I cancel a card before my AOR (if so which one), or do I hold on to both and if/when I have to call the reconsideration line I can offer to close one of the accounts?