Can You Combine Citi ThankYou Rewards Accounts?

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Apr 28, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Citi has some amazing new credit card offers right now, which I'm quickly putting right to the front of my wallet. So far I've picked up the following two cards: -- The Citi Prestige Card, which is offering an increased 50,000 point sign-up bonus -- The Citi ThankYou® Premier Card, which is offering an improved 50,000 point sign-up bonus Then there's the new the AT&T Access More MasterCard® from Citi, which for a certain type of spender has the potential to be extremely lucrative, given that it offers 3x points at online retailers, and 10,000 bonus ThankYou Rewards points when you spend $10,000 on the card in a year. All of these cards accrue ThankYou points, though they can all be redeemed in different ways. For example, the Citi Prestige Card has the most valuable points. Not only can you transfer the points to the ThankYou Rewards transfer partners, but you can also redeem them for 1.6 cents each towards the cost of an American/US Airways ticket, or for 1.33 cents each towards the cost of a ticket on another airline. The post Can You Combine Citi ThankYou Rewards Accounts? appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...