Can You Be Matched To The Improved Citi Premier Sign-Up Bonus?

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Apr 20, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Sorry for the slew of Citi posts, but it's a big day (and has kind of been a big month) as far as Citi personal credit cards go. Earlier today I wrote about the increased sign-up bonus on the Citi ThankYou® Premier Card. The card is offering 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of account opening. On top of that, the annual fee is waived the first year, and $95 per year thereafter. I actually applied for this card last month (actually, a month to the day), in anticipation of the positive changes which were being made to the card as of this past weekend. When I applied, the sign-up bonus was 20,000 points after $2,000 in purchases within the first three months of account opening, and then an additional 30,000 points after another $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of your second year of being a cardmember. The post Can You Be Matched To The Improved Citi Premier Sign-Up Bonus? appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...