Can Someone Help Me Interpret This?

Discussion in 'United Airlines | MileagePlus' started by General_Flyer, Jun 21, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. General_Flyer
    Original Member

General_Flyer Gold Member

Status Points:
    So I've changed my allegiance from SQ to LH, but before that I've made several reservations with UA before and today I called the call center asking them to change my FF of choice from SQ to LH.

He changed all of it but as I read from the reservations page on all my res, this is what shows in the FF line:

NA_admin.ibe_settings.lookup.carriers.Singapore_Airlines, admin.ibe_settings.lookup.carriers.Lufthansa:8*********, 9***************

Can anyone help me interpret what that means? Does it mean he changed it all to LH already? or will this cause confusion for the Check-In desk and or credit my miles to SQ instead of LH?

2. Flyer1976
    Original Member

Flyer1976 Gold Member

Status Points:
    It would seem that he put both numbers in there with LH being the Status and SQ earning the miles, I could be wrong and I'll let Seth chime in here with the appropriate information sometime soon.

General_Flyer likes this.
  3. General_Flyer
    Original Member

Status Points:
    Ah, ok. Thanks!

4. Lufthansa Flyer
    Original Member

Lufthansa Flyer Gold Member

Status Points:
    When you look up your itinerary with your PNR code, it "should" reflect the most up to date FF acct # for mileage credit. Worst case scenario you can confirm the ff account either at online check in, or at the airport.

I've changed my ff# with UA and always had the updates reflect immediately when I looked at my reservations on UA.com

5. General_Flyer
    Original Member

Status Points:
    Well, that is what shows on the PNR under the FF line.. So I'm just wondering about what both means since I specifically ask the CSR to remove SQ and add LH.

Lufthansa Flyer likes this.
  6. Lufthansa Flyer
    Original Member

Lufthansa Flyer Gold Member

Status Points:
    I've never seen that line on my reservations with UA. it just had a FF# field that was populated with my BMI number. Can't remember ever seeing "code" on a pnr screen. Have you called back UA just to confirm?

7. General_Flyer
    Original Member

Status Points:
    With UA cancellations in ORD and surrounding airports, I'm not calling again for now. Their wait time was 30 mins, and there are more important calls to receive than mine..

I'll just have to do that later or during CI

Flyer1976 and Lufthansa Flyer like this.
  8. Flyer1976
    Original Member

Flyer1976 Gold Member

Status Points:
    You'll be fine trust me, just go to the airport and do it with the kiosk or an agent before teh flug!

9. General_Flyer
    Original Member

Status Points:
    Understood! thanks! :)