Can anyone use my DL Free Domestic Companion First-Class Certificate?

Discussion in 'Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles' started by jrp2, Feb 14, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. jrp2

jrp2 Gold Member

Status Points:
    I have a free domestic companion FC (or Coach,which ever you want to use) certificate from my Delta Reserve AMEX that I will not be able to use by the expiry date of 3/31/2012. Ticket has an advanced purchase of 14 days. Since I don't want it to go to waste, if someone wants to take advantage of it before it expires I would like to offer it up. From the T&Cs I will have to purchase the tickets with my DL reserve credit card. So I would need to be reimbursed the ticket price within 24 hrs of purchasing the tickets. If anyone is interested, let me know.

2. Delta Points
    Original Member

Delta Points Silver Member

Status Points:
    I did a give-a-way of mine last week. You may want to amend this to COACH or 1st ticket as you can go either way and the coach redemption price is much better IMO! ;)

jrp2 and rwoman like this.
  3. jrp2

jrp2 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Glad to hear you were successful. I agree about the coach redemption. I updated my post. Thanks!

deltaGOLDflyer likes this.
  4. Delta Points
    Original Member

Delta Points Silver Member

Status Points:
    Txs - just as a heads up they must book 14 days out per the T&C so FEB travel will be out.

jrp2 likes this.
  5. jrp2

jrp2 Gold Member

Status Points:
    didn't know that. Thanks for the heads up.