Buying The Apple Watch This Morning Was Good Practice For Buying Hyatt Points Cheaply Today!

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Apr 10, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    If you were one of the thousands of people online very early this morning to purchase an Apple Watch, you know it took great speed to get a shipping date that was close to the actual release date (April 24). I was online to buy a couple on behalf of some people (it was 10AM for me so much easier!) and could not believe how fast some of the Apple Watch models sold out. At one point, I had one of the $15K Apple Watch Editions in my cart (see why in this post), but I just couldn’t pull the trigger since I would not be the one in the US handling the final transaction. Anyway, with most of the popular Apple Watch models selling out on the release date within a minute or two, it was good practice for people wanting to buy Hyatt points cheap in just an hour from now (1PM ET). Hopefully, your fingers are exercised and ready to go! Buy Hyatt Points With The Daily Getaway -... The post Buying The Apple Watch This Morning Was Good Practice For Buying Hyatt Points Cheaply Today! appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...