Buying Open Box Best Buy Online – Why Its Good For Spending

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 25, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    With the limiting of certain types of prepaid cards and reloads, many people are looking for other ways to get their manufactured spend in. Sure, it is still possible to buy gift cards, and many people are doing it to the tune of tens of thousands each month (and some, each week!). But, most ways to do this still require some sort of fee and while it is purchasing points at an incredbly small amount, it can still take a decent amount of money to generate these points. Buying Open Box Best Buy Online and Why Its Good for Spending In order to properly understand what this all means and to get an overview of one of my methods of generating points and profit, check this post. When I was in the US, I developed a process for my Best Buy runs and listing that allowed me to spend very little time earning points through this method. Not only was I earning points, but I was also making a little bit of money.... The post Buying Open Box Best Buy Online – Why Its Good For Spending appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...