Buy Wyndham Points For $33 To Get A Cheaper Stay

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 23, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Wyndham’s new reward program is only a few months old but there are many travelers that have already been able to take advantage of the new, flat reward chart. While the majority of Wyndham properties may not be places that would be anywhere near the top of your aspirational hotel list, the truth is that getting hotels for less than the going rate is always going to be a good deal – especially when the place you are visiting does not have a high-end Marriott or Hyatt hotel. When it comes down to it, there are certain trips where hotels are simply a place that you lay your head in between activities at your destination. There have been many times that I was literally in the hotel room for only 6-7 hours before I was back out again. In cases like that, the last thing I want to do is use my valuable Hyatt points for some nicer property! Buy Wyndham Points For $33 To Get Cheaper Rooms One of... The post Buy Wyndham Points For $33 To Get A Cheaper Stay appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...