Buy Miles 100% Bonus - Second July Offer?

Discussion in 'US Airways | Dividend Miles' started by ARLVACP, Jul 25, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. ARLVACP

ARLVACP Silver Member

Status Points:
    Anyone else get an email yesterday from US offering 100% bonus on miles bought "from now until July 31, 2013?" After entering credentials, it appears that I qualify for the 100% bonus -- odd thing is that I took advantage of the same 100% bonus offer that was emailed to me on July 1. Never seen two 100% bonus offers in the same month - and despite supposedly being eligible this second time, am leery to buy more miles online and not get the 50% bonus in view of the T&C limiting 50% bonus to one DM member per the offer period.

TravelBear likes this.
  2. TravelBear

TravelBear Gold Member

Status Points:
    I have not received this. I did check to see if I was offered it while attempting to buy miles and I was not.

3. Pizzaman
    Original Member

Pizzaman Co-founder

Status Points:
    Ditto here. I haven't been offered this month at all and don't seem to be eligible.

4. daninstl

daninstl Gold Member

Status Points:
    I got the offer via email but to me it seems like they would give you both offers I'm thinking. I'd do a screen print of the process if you do it. I really expect at least a couple more months of this prior to November. I think this fall we'll see the end of Dividend Miles as a complete separate program. Just guessing, not a an expert. I really would like to take advantage of the 100% share miles promo so I can move some miles around in the family one last time.

5. ARLVACP

ARLVACP Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thanks to a fellow flyer, I found out you WON'T get the bonus miles the second time around if you took advantage of the July offer earlier in the month. Despite showing that you're eligible after your enter your name and DM number, the next screen will show only the purchase price + "0" bonus miles. Gather this second email was only an auto-generated reminder.

A shame as DP could have used the additional revenue to decorate the new office in Dallas :D