Buy Hyatt Points And Receive Up To 40% Bonus

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Aug 5, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Hyatt just announced a limited-time offer on purchasing Hyatt points. Is it a good deal? Buy Hyatt Points and Receive Up To 40% Bonus Now through August 18, you can purchase Hyatt points and receive up to a 40% bonus on your purchase! The maximum number of points you can purchase is 55,000 (and receive the bonus) making for a total of 77,000 points for $1,320. - Hyatt Point Purchase Link This offer is tiered and the structure is as follows: 5,000 – 19,000 points = receive 20% bonus 20,000 – 39,000 points = receive 30% bonus 40,000 – 55,000 points = receive 40% bonus This offer was sent to my wife (Platinum), but it was also valid for my account as well (Diamond member). I tried for another account that I control that does not have status and it was not eligible. So, it appears you must have elite status for this offer. Hyatt Platinum status is very easy to get since it comes as a perk with the... The post Buy Hyatt Points And Receive Up To 40% Bonus appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...