Business SPG AMEX 30k open to everyone with referral

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Miles/Points' started by MightyTravels, Jul 18, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. MightyTravels

MightyTravels Silver Member

Status Points:
    Folks,

because of prior info to the contrary I wanted to outline that there is also the business card for this offer so you can apply even though you may already have a personal SPG AMEX. There was a long discussion for this regarding the Citi AA Advantage offer - most people were able to make it work.

I'm happy to send you a referral (Disclosure that gives me 5k points as well).

For a limited time only, you can earn up to 30,000 Starpoints – enough for 3 free nights at the The Westin Kierland Villas or any other Category 4 hotel.1
    • Get 10,000 Starpoints with your first purchase on the Card2
    • Get 20,000 bonus Starpoints when you spend $4,500 in three months on the Card.3
    As a Cardmember you can:
    • Get at least 4 Starpoints on stays at hotels and resorts participating in the Starwood Preferred Guest program.4
    • Redeem Starpoints at over 1,000 participating hotels and resorts in nearly 100 countries and for flights on more than 350 airlines, all with no blackout dates.5
    • Get your 3rd night free when you stay 2 consecutive nights at participating Sheraton Hotels and Resorts worldwide.6
    • Receive credit for 5 nights and 2 stays toward SPG elite status each year.7
    • Enjoy an introductory annual fee of $0 for the first year, then $65.8
    • With OPEN Savings®, automatically save 3%-10% on expenses with companies like FedEx, Hertz®, and more.9

LizzyDragon84 and phsu like this.
  2. flyerfrog

flyerfrog Active Member

Status Points:
  3. LizzyDragon84
    Original Member

LizzyDragon84 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Anybody know what AMEX wants in terms of business info? Will simply stating that you're a sole proprietor and giving them an SSN work to get approved?

4. MightyTravels

MightyTravels Silver Member

Status Points:
    Yes, that's the usual way to do it but I haven't seen reports here yet. Try and please report back.

5. Wings
    Original Member

Wings Silver Member

Status Points:
    If I just got the AMEX GOLD business charge card (3 weeks ago) do I need to wait a bit before applying for the SPG business?

6. iolaire
    Original Member

iolaire Gold Member

Status Points:
    I have a hobby business with some real income but no license and such, i put down my full yearly income, my business name and my SSN as a sole proprietorship last year and was approved. I'm sure if you are not overextended on your credit and have a nice income you will have no problem - if you are borderline I would assume that is when they ask for verification.

7. LizzyDragon84
    Original Member

Status Points:
    I'll probably try this next week, but I'm checking to see what other credit card offers are out there now.

8. LizzyDragon84
    Original Member

Status Points:
    Hey Highwayman, I'd love to get a referral from you, but I can't message you. Just shoot me a message and let me know what info you need.