Business or pleasure? Luxury hotels offer day-only rooms

Discussion in 'Luxury Hotels' started by rwoman, Nov 14, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. rwoman
    Original Member

rwoman Gold Member

Status Points:
    CNN Travel: Business or pleasure? Luxury hotels offer day-only rooms

Admittedly, it never occured to me that day rooms = seedy. Of course, my use for them has been long layovers where I needed a break from an airport. ;)

Given the $$ that hotels can make off of day rooms discussed in the article, it certainly seems like a respectable source of revenue. And, perhaps, a way for "commoners" to get a taste of luxury hotels they may not otherwise consider due to the price point.

:)

uggboy likes this.
  2. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    I haven't thought about day rooms @ Luxury hotels, I always associate luxury hotels with at least a night or more to enjoy them.:)

Seems to me that the word association between day room and seedy needs a differentiated meaning right now too, at least in this respect regarding luxury hotels and the given research.:cool:

3. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    The Beaufort mentioned in the article sounds very nice indeed, but I have to confess, that I have not heard of this hotel before.:confused:

4. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    1.png

Sounds rather nice, and seems to be reasonable priced too for London incl. that free cream tea plus complimentary Residents Bar.:)

5. DJP_707
    Original Member

DJP_707 Silver Member

Status Points:
    This is a great Idea. I was unaware hotels had day rates. My company has booked rooms before to conduct meetings and or job interviews, and just paid the nightly rate, Being that it was cheaper then reserving a whole conference or meeting room. A quick search of the 17 hotels in NYC that are listed on the http://www.dayuse-hotels.com website shows the hotel Indigo from 11am-4pm for $129.00. ??

6. DJP_707
    Original Member

DJP_707 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Sleazy? check the links at the bottom of the day use website!

Affair | Infidelity | Cheating | Cheaters | Sexy Hotel | Ashley Madison | Hotel Meeting | Transit Hotel |
    Japanese Love Hotel | Cool Hotel / Funny Hotel | Dayuse | Amour | Affairs | Hotel day use | Hotel airport |
    Hotel business | Work in a hotel | Choice Hotel | Love affair | Having an affair | Have an affair | Nap | Napping |
    Lovers | Relationships | Relationship problems | Sex friends | Love concept | Sexual experience | Sex partner |
    Day room | Day guest |

Clicking on lovers brings up the following description!

LOVERS

Most lovers really want to continue to love intensely as the first day, but do not always know how to keep the passion. Many lovers in New York, anxious to prolong the passion in their marriage will be happy to know the arrival of Dayuse New York. This innovative site allows you to book rooms at the day in the glamorous boutique hotels at very affordable prices. What better way for lovers in New York to avoid falling into a sexual routine that escaping during the day, in an intimate and elegant hotel for a naughty nap?

Combine the desire and the daily life is an ongoing challenge for the lovers. Share a glamour day room is a great way to escape from the routine.

FOR LOVERS WHO WISH THAT DESIRE LASTS, TAKE SHELTER IN A DAY USE HOTEL SEVERAL HOURS WITHOUT BEING BANKRUPT

Lovers will find an economic gesture of love that will enhance their complicity; integrate in the everyday some rendezvous in hotels day use. With discounts up to 70%; the lovers in New York can shut out the world as often as they wish.

The cozy and elegant atmosphere of the hotels day use will assuredly enhance intimacy necessary to the blossoming relationship. Lovers in New York will spice up their love affair by meeting at unusual hours to hotel during the day, will allow lovers to be innovative in their relationships.

ENJOY A FEW NAUGHTY HOURS DURING THE DAY IN A HOTEL FOR LOVERS AT NEGOTIATED PRICES

Dayuse helps lovers to prevent wear of desire. Today, there is a new way to allow lovers to be constantly creative. To meet up in hotels in the most fashionable districts of New York will bring a sense of escape without leaving the Big Apple. For lovers in New York who have already tried all the positions of the Kama Sutra and want to try a newsexual experience, it's time to discover the trendy act of love to adopt: Invite your sexual partner in a quiet sexy room in one of the hippest districts of New York at minimal cost.

NYBanker and viguera like this.
  7. NYBanker
    Original Member

NYBanker Gold Member

Status Points:
    Business can be a pleasure.
    Pleasure can be a business.

;)

uggboy and DJP_707 like this.