Business ExtrAA Signup Promos Likely Anytime Soon?

Discussion in 'American Airlines | AAdvantage' started by Explore, Nov 23, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. Explore
    Original Member

Explore Silver Member

Status Points:
    Seems like the most recent promo for joining was back in Spring 2012. Anything likely in future?

2. MyTravels
    Original Member

MyTravels Silver Member

Status Points:
    Last year there was a "quarterly" enrollment incentive from Dec 8, 2011-March 31 2012, hopefully it will be repeated this "quarter"

2,000 BUSINESS EXTRAA® BONUS POINTS

If your company spends $3,000 on eligible travel between now and March 31, 2012, your company will earn 2,000 Business ExtrAA bonus points - that's enough for a free ticket!!* So make sure all employees use your Business ExtrAA number when making a reservation on American Airlines, American Eagle® or AmericanConnection® carriers** so that their business trips get your company closer to the 2,000 bonus points.
    To be eligible for the bonus points, you must register using Referral Code SME4Q11 when you enroll at www.BusinessExtrAA.com.
    5,000 AADVANTAGE® BONUS MILES

To show our appreciation for enrolling your company in the Business ExtrAA program, you will earn 5,000 AAdvantage bonus miles for your first flight on American Airlines, American Eagle or AmericanConnection carriers using your company's Business ExtrAA account number during the eligible period.

3. perryplatypus

perryplatypus Gold Member

Status Points:
    Here is a sign up promo for Business ExtrAA

500 BUSINESS EXTRAA®
    BONUS POINTS!
    Enroll in the Business ExtrAA program and fly within 90 days of enrollment, and you’ll earn 500 bonus points! That’s 1/4 of the way to an award ticket!*
    Just visit www.BusinessExtrAA.com and use Referral Code NBMBXLH on the third screen of the enrollment page.

4. malikguy

malikguy Silver Member

Status Points:
  5. foxberg

foxberg Gold Member

Status Points:
    Signing up with BE for a promo is one thing, but actually getting the points... I was targeted last year for a Vertical Response promo for 1,000 BE points. I fulfilled the requirements last March (!!!) but never saw the points in my account. Finally, I emailed BE and after sending them a proof of a purchase a few days ago they promised to post the points within 7 business days. We'll see. In the past I had to call or email BE several times to get points posted for my travel, bonuses, etc. Their system is quite archaic comparing to AA. All points postings are done MANUALLY (that was confirmed a few times by various BE CS reps)!!!

6. KtownTraveler
    Original Member

KtownTraveler Silver Member

Status Points:
    Agreed. And that's saying something!

foxberg likes this.