Business ExtrAA Corporate Amex Reqs?

Discussion in 'American Airlines | AAdvantage' started by JWHPN, Aug 20, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. JWHPN

JWHPN Silver Member

Status Points:
    I'm looking at cards to apply for, and found the Corporate AAdvantage Amex, they have both Green & Plat options. I've had the personal Amex Plat before and liked the benefits.

The business I'd be getting it for is a start-up sole proprietorship. Does anyone here have experience with what the business requirements are to qualify for the card? Wanted to ask here before I call Amex up.

Thanks

2. AmericanAirlines

AmericanAirlines Official Representative

Status Points:
    Hello JWHPN,

In general, the companies need to have a minimum annual revenue threshold, and go through Amex’s risk evaluation process. For additional info on the cards available for businesses, you can visit: http://bit.ly/TntCnz.

3. Mike Reed

Mike Reed Gold Member

Status Points:
    Great reply, and quick!

Just FYI, this is why I'm re-organizing the finances for my business. As a sole proprietor, I'd always just mixed them in with mine because my revenue was low (a "hobby" business, occasional speaking fees, etc.). Now I'm seeing more revenue and need to split that out - business credit being just one of many reasons.