Business Club in FRA is really scary

Discussion in 'Miles & More | Lufthansa, SWISS, Austrian/Partners' started by Punki, Jul 16, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Punki
    Original Member

Punki Silver Member

Status Points:
    When we disembarked from our UA IAD/FRA first-class flight, we saw a woman driving a cart and asked her which lounge we should use. She immediately grabbed us and positioned us on the back of her cart and drove us a to Business Lounge. We appreciated the lift but the club was just awful. Totally cramped and very, very crowded.

We left almost immediately and went down to the Senators lounge close to A 26, which was a lot nicer, but certainly nothing compared to the LH first-class lounge, or, sadly, even the UA first-class lounge at IAD.

I hope we will have time to enjoy the LH first-class lounge in Munich on our return trip, and am certainly looking forward to the caviar. I love the caviar and vodka service. YUM!

savydog likes this.
  2. tommy777
    Original Member

tommy777 Co-founder

Status Points:
  3. MSPeconomist
    Original Member

MSPeconomist Gold Member

Status Points:
    I've used a business lounge at FRA which hasn't been crowded but has the industrial plastic look of the whole airport. To me the scary part is that there is no flight information available inside the lounge at all, either agents or flight monitors. There's a dragon outside who doesn't have full computer access, only some paper lists, but no one but cleaning/catering staff inside. It's very important to verify gate location and boarding time before entering.