BUSINESS CC's FOR MULTIPLE BUSINESSES-YOUR EXPERIENCES...

Discussion in 'Other Credit Card Programs' started by mo26, Dec 5, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. mo26

mo26 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Hi all,

Currently I have a small business (Sole Proprietor) with minimal transactions....In a few years, I will have an entirely different business (SP) as my career, and more than likely eliminate my current small business.

My understanding is that if I acquire a business credit card now, I will be unable to transition that account over to my new business...Anyone have any experience with this?

Also, If I have two separate businesses, and want an INK BOLD for each, does that mean I get 2 bonuses :) ....(I'll be a SP for both, so I doubt I could be that lucky).

As a final note, I was approved for my second personal Chase card about 3 weeks ago....Is it too late (or early) to pull the trigger on an ink, or should I wait the 91 day minimum....(applied for 4 cards total 3 weeks ago, all scores still above 750).

Thanks For The Insight!!!

- MO

2. Million Mile Secrets

Million Mile Secrets Silver Member

Status Points:
    You should be able to get the bonus for 2 separate businesses - my wife got the bonus on the Ink Bold for a sole proprietor business and another business with an EIN. Of course, your miles may vary.

If you only applied for 1 Chase card 3 weeks ago, it could be fine to apply for the business card. If you applied for more than 1 Chase card the last time, I'd wait longer before reapplying. Good luck!

mo26 likes this.
  3. mo26

mo26 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thanks for the advice....i'm wondering if it mattered that only one was an SP?