Burning Skymiles: Roundtrip Flight To Morocco For 60,000 Miles

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Feb 11, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    With all the recent news and changes coming from Delta in just the last couple of days, many Delta members are scurrying to book/find awards before anything else happens. To help with that and to get the best bang for your Skymile buck, I thought I would write a couple of posts highlighting some good ways if you plan on burning your Skymiles. Check out yesterday’s post – Burning Skymiles: Getting To Australia For Only 40,000 Miles. Roundtrip Flight To Morocco For 60,000 Miles At first glance, you may wonder why this is a good award opportunity. It is a good award ticket thanks to the various airlines and the way they classify geographical boundaries. While many airlines locate Morocco (for the purpose of awards) correctly as part of Africa, Delta classifies Morocco (and other northern African nations) as part of Europe. Confused? This actually is very good for anyone that wants to get to Africa for less and Morocco is a great place to head for that African trip. I... The post Burning Skymiles: Roundtrip Flight To Morocco For 60,000 Miles appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...