Burning Skymiles: Getting To Australia For Only 40,000 Skymiles

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Feb 10, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    With all the recent news and changes coming from Delta in just the last couple of days, many Delta members are scurrying to book/find awards before anything else happens. To help with that and to get the best bang for your Skymile buck, I thought I would write a couple of posts highlighting some good ways if you plan on burning your Skymiles. Getting To Australia For Only 40,000 Skymiles The now-pulled Delta award charts would have told you that it actually costs 50,000 Skymiles (one way) to get to Australia from the US. While they require more miles to get there than other airlines do, they do have some better availability. Required Miles With Delta From the US to Australia 50,000 miles one way in coach 80,000 miles one way in business So, for a roundtrip award in coach, it would cost 100,000 miles. For business, 160,000 miles. I have flown Delta’s product to and from Australia a couple of times (in both coach and business) and I have to say... The post Burning Skymiles: Getting To Australia For Only 40,000 Skymiles appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...