Burning Skymiles: Fly To Iceland This Summer Direct From The US!

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Feb 17, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    With all the recent news and changes coming from Delta in just the last couple of days, many Delta members are scurrying to book/find awards before anything else happens. To help with that and to get the best bang for your Skymile buck, I thought I would write a couple of posts highlighting some good ways if you plan on burning your Skymiles. Check out the other Burning Skymiles posts – burning skymiles: getting to australia for only 40,000 miles, and burning skymiles: roundtrip to Morocco for 60,000 miles. Fly To Iceland This Summer One of the most beautiful countries I have ever visited was Iceland. I cannot wait to go back again and spend some more time exploring that beautiful place, though I did get to hit some of the highlights during my short visit there. Read more: 24 Hours In Iceland Strangely enough, there is only one US carrier that flies directly to Iceland and that is Delta. With the other airlines, you will have to transit a European hub (which is a nice thing... The post Burning Skymiles: Fly To Iceland This Summer Direct From The US! appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...