Buenos Aires - Private Guide Master Thread

Discussion in 'Argentina' started by Gaucho, Nov 16, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Gaucho
    Original Member

Gaucho Gold Member

Status Points:
    The question of a good private guide comes up quite a bit here, after doing a search I found one old thread that was started back in 2007, so Ive decided to start a new thread. I kindly ask all those posters that have used a private guide to share your experiences and the details of the good ones you have.... having a good guide can make your Buenos Aires experience be extra special.... [​IMG]

Look forward to having this thread collect all the info related to Private Guides and their services. Those that want to post contact information are free to do so, I in general prefer to mention the service provider and then have interested folks contact me for the details... but each contributor here can choose whichever way she/he feels more comfortable with.

Thanks,
    Alex / Gaucho

2. Gaucho
    Original Member

Gaucho Gold Member

Status Points:
    I will start this off with the info on who is in my experience, one of the best guides in the city.

Mariana Schweim, after a "sabbatical" of almost 3 years, Mariana is back to doing what she does best... showing folks a true VIP Buenos Aires experience. Aside from knowing all the must do sites, Mariana has amazing contacts and can arrange for a truly bespoke tour with all the details. Be it places to dine, shop, day trips and all the details, Mariana will not dissapoint.

Mariana is positioned at the high-end of the private-guide market, but for those wanting to experience the best in town, look no further and invest in her services with confidence... you will not be dissapointed.

Please PM or email me for her contact details.

Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated or associated with Mrs. Schweim, Im just a long-time customer and have used Mariana to pamper my top clients... I am thrilled that she is back at work and want to offer this amazing resource to interested visitors.