Brussels Airlines b.gift

Discussion in 'Deal Page | Air/Hotel' started by Lionell, Dec 2, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. Lionell

Lionell Gold Member

Status Points:
    Brussels Airlines currently has an offer that you can buy a "b.gift voucher" for 99 euros which is valid for 1 return flight for 1 person including 23 kilos of check in luggage, 12 kilos of hand luggage & taxes from Brussels to 32 European destinations. Vouchers need to be bought before December 28th and then flights can be booked/reserved in the period between January 5th and March 31st for flights that can be taken in the period between January 15th and June 15th.

You can fly to the following destinations: Barcelona, Berlin, Bilbao, Birmingham, Bologna, Bristol, Budapest, Copenhagen, Edinburgh, Geneva, Gothenburg, Hamburg, Hannover, Krakow, London, Lyon, Madrid, Manchester, Marseille, Milan Linate, Milan Malpensa, Nice, Oslo, Prague, Riga, Rome, Toulouse, Turin, Venice, Vienna, Vilnius, Warsaw.

More info on this link http://christmas.brusselsairlines.com/collections/wrap_en

Gargoyle, Flyer1976, ffitalia and 2 others like this.
  2. Newscience

Newscience Gold Member

Status Points:
    That's a great deal, Animine! Thanks for posting! ;) I flew Brussels Airlines last year (business class) and enjoyed the flight and the service. Based on that experience, I'd definitely recommend Brussels Airlines!

3. Lionell

Lionell Gold Member

Status Points:
    I was too late for this deal last year, so this year I'm jumping on it. Will be nice to book a cheap trip, especially will be convenient as it's from Brussels Airport which is only a bus or train ride away for us. Always a pain to find cheap flights on any Star Alliance carriers. These flights with the b.gift vouchers won't earn any miles, but you earn miles when purchasing the vouchers.

I've only flown Brussels Airlines in economy and they're not too bad, only did short hauls and I'm an easy sleeper so I put my head down before the plane starts to taxi and I'm in dream land :)

Gargoyle, uggboy and Newscience like this.
  4. lapointdm

lapointdm Silver Member

Status Points:
    I already have plans for the beginning of this year or I'd jump on this with both feet! Hopefully it will come back in 2016!

5. Lionell

Lionell Gold Member

Status Points:
    Last year these vouchers were a big success, so they'll probably continue to promote them the coming years.

uggboy and Newscience like this.
  6. Kate Win

Kate Win New Member

Status Points:
    oh, that coupon is expired already....

uggboy and Flyer1976 like this.
  7. Flyer1976
    Original Member

Flyer1976 Gold Member

Status Points:
    What a bummer!

I was looking forward to snagging one of these. :)

Oh and welcome to MilePoint @Kate Win!

uggboy and Newscience like this.
  8. V J

V J Active Member

Status Points:
    The only problem with this is that I can't buy LONDON to VILNIUS, for example - only point to point are available - London Brussels / Brussels Vilnius

Shane ....

9. Lionell

Lionell Gold Member

Status Points:
    Indeed, starting point will most likely always be Brussels airport...

uggboy likes this.