British Airways The Concorde Room London

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by Prior2Boarding, Sep 18, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. Prior2Boarding

Prior2Boarding New Member

Status Points:
    Glamorous Dubai – Introduction Oh my, British Airways… British Airways has several lounges in London, however their true First Class Lounge (for BA First Class passengers) is the Concorde Room. After my wonderful flight in BA First Class, I was really expecting an awesome lounge at their main hub and base airport. Nope, that didn’t happen. The Concorde Room isn’t special at all from the other lounges BA offers. While the food/drinks may be better, the lounge has the same boring design that the Galleries lounges have at Heathrow, there is absolutely nothing amazing about the Concorde Room. Apart from the Concorde Dining, whereby you can order anything off of the menu and eat ‘restaurant style’ in the lounge. All of the BA Lounges at Heathrow are in really shabby condition, you’d think that for their main airport they would have an awesome lounge.. nope! There is a bar, however... read more
    The post British Airways The Concorde Room London appeared first on Travelling the World.

The post British Airways The Concorde Room London appeared first on Prior2Boarding.

Continue reading...