British Airways just audited my account and removed my Avios

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by Prior2Boarding, Mar 27, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. Prior2Boarding

Prior2Boarding New Member

Status Points:
    British Airways just audited my account and removed my Avios Just a few minutes ago I logged into my BA.com account and noticed that my Avios were gone and the description of the transaction states “Ex-Gratia Manual Avios Adjustment.” While doing some research online (FlyerTalk, Yahoo, etc) for such description, I came upon other BA members who have had this happen because of Terms and Conditions violations. I, however, I have never violated any of BA.com’s T&C, at least not to my knowledge. I do not engage in selling or buying Avios from others; and I do not engage in manufacture spending. Those two are just the most common reasons for frequent flyer account Audit. Also, when I first tried to login my password was ‘wrong’ (aka they changed it) and I had to reset it back, that’s when I discovered the missing Avios. I reached out to British Airways via Twitter and via an online form to get to the bottom of this. No response as of yet. Coincidentally, the debit of the Avios took place today, the same day that I decided to check my Avios. Have any of you gone through this with British Airways? Share your [...]
    The post British Airways just audited my account and removed my Avios appeared first on The Winglet.

The post British Airways just audited my account and removed my Avios appeared first on Prior2Boarding.

Continue reading...