British Airways: Here’s A Complimentary Upgrade To First – Actually, No…

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, May 27, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Like many of you, I get a lot of e-mails from the various airline programs that I am signed up with. In some cases, I get several copies of the same e-mails as I help handle accounts for various family members. In one such account yesterday, I got a very interesting e-mail. Enjoy A Complimentary Upgrade To First Apparently, British Airways sent out e-mails to several of their customers “reminding” them of their complimentary upgrade from business to first class. This was the first I had heard about it so I clicked the button to Upgrade Now (even though I do not currently have a reservation). When it brought me to the site (I was on my phone’s browser), it gave me the option to be reminded later if I wasn’t ready to purchase the business class ticket. I selected to be reminded later. I was pretty sure it would require flying on a higher-priced business fare class than the sales that we have been seeing as of late but... The post British Airways: Here’s A Complimentary Upgrade To First – Actually, No… appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...