British Airways Galleries Lounge Dubai

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by Prior2Boarding, Sep 16, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. Prior2Boarding

Prior2Boarding New Member

Status Points:
    Glamorous Dubai – Introduction My driver dropped me off right by the British Airways check-in counters. I arrived a bit before 07:00 and therefore check-in wasn’t quite open yet, but there was already a queue forming for World Traveller (Economy). No queues existed for both premium check-in areas, First, Club World, OneWorld Emerald, Sapphire, and Ruby. The check-in opened up right at 07:00 and a very friendly agent issued me boarding passes for both flights and advised me to wait a bit as he would call another agent who would guide me through security, passport control, and take me to the lounge. After about five minutes of waiting, another friendly British Airways agent welcomed me and advised me to follow her. She asked me how my stay in Dubai was and also asked what I was able to visit, she was extremely friendly and very kind. Security and Passport Control took... read more
    The post British Airways Galleries Lounge Dubai appeared first on Travelling the World.

The post British Airways Galleries Lounge Dubai appeared first on Prior2Boarding.

Continue reading...