British Airways Galleries Club Lounge (T5 South) London

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by Prior2Boarding, Aug 11, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. Prior2Boarding

Prior2Boarding New Member

Status Points:
    10 Days – England, Scotland, and Iceland – Introduction We took the tube to Heathrow from The May Fair hotel at 06:00 in the morning and made it to the airport at about 07:00 for our 09:35 flight to Edinburgh. We had to go about two levels up to the main departures area and quickly found the premium check-in areas, our boarding passes were issued and we were invited to use the Fast Track security lane that is located right behind the check-in counters. The security staff at Heathrow aren’t the nicest and I had to get my bag searched, twice. Why? Because they like to apparently discriminate based on age. How do I know this? Well they literally swabbed everything for drugs, every single ... read more
    The post British Airways Galleries Club Lounge (T5 South) London appeared first on Travelling the World.

The post British Airways Galleries Club Lounge (T5 South) London appeared first on Prior2Boarding.

Continue reading...