British Airways First Class B777 Dubai to London

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by Prior2Boarding, Sep 17, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. Prior2Boarding

Prior2Boarding New Member

Status Points:
    Glamorous Dubai – Introduction British Airways 108 Dubai (DXB) – London-Heathrow (LHR) Boeing 777-200 23 August 2015 I was really excited to fly British Airways First Class, so much that I could barely sleep the night before the flight. At just 40k American Airlines miles and ~$250 USD in taxes/fees and fuel surcharges, I think that this is an amazing mileage redemption.. especially for a seven hour flight in BA First Class. I mean if I wanted to fly from the UK to the East Coast in the U.S. in BA First Class (about seven hours), it would cost 62.5k AA miles.. so this redemption was definitely a steal. Have I mentioned that I love miles, yet? I used to fly British Airways a lot back in the day (meaning when I was 12, since I’m 20 now), however since I’ve switched to the Star Alliance, I haven’t flown them in... read more
    The post British Airways First Class B777 Dubai to London appeared first on Travelling the World.

The post British Airways First Class B777 Dubai to London appeared first on Prior2Boarding.

Continue reading...