British Airways Cracking Down On Personal Items

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 31, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

One of my secrets to remaining sane while traveling full time is to always travel light and carry-on. I'll never check a bag if I can avoid it. While that can be challenging when all of your possessions are in the bag, I find having limited material possessions is better than waiting at a baggage carousel for 20-30 minutes multiple times a week. That being said, I am a bit sneaky. I have my standard, regulation sized rollaboard, and then on top of that I have my "personal item." Yes, it's almost as big as my rollaboard. But it fits underneath the seat in front of me, so I'm not inconveniencing anyone else by carrying it on. Anyway, British Airways has just announced some changes to their hand baggage allowance, which will be implemented in the coming weeks. And it certainly impacts consumers like me, who like to maximize what we carry-on. Here's how British Airways explained the changes in an email to Executive Club members: The post British Airways Cracking Down On Personal Items appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...