British Airways Concorde Room Cabanas: Where Hospital Bathrooms Meet Sperm Banks

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, May 12, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    As I explained earlier, I had quite an exciting day of flying on Sunday, as I missed my flight from Dallas to Beijing and was instead routed via London Heathrow, flying American connecting to British Airways. I’ve reviewed British Airways’ Concorde Room several times before. While it’s one of the more highly regarded and well known lounges, personally I find it to be underwhelming: -- It’s typically extremely crowded -- The food quality and service are lacking -- The bathrooms are absolutely disgusting -- The shower rooms are even worse than the bathrooms -- There’s a wait for just about everything… expect to wait hours for an Elemis spa treatment, cabana, or shower (the spa treatments and cabanas can be reserved in advance, but personally I don’t like tying myself down to a 15 minute spa appointment before I even show up at the airport, especially given how frequent delays into/out of Heathrow are) The post British Airways Concorde Room Cabanas: Where Hospital Bathrooms Meet Sperm Banks appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...