British Airways Club Europe A320 London to Kraków

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by Prior2Boarding, Sep 20, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. Prior2Boarding

Prior2Boarding New Member

Status Points:
    Glamorous Dubai – Introduction British Airways 872 London-Heathrow (LHR) – Kraków (KRK) Airbus A320 23 August 2015 I left the Concorde Room a bit before schedule boarding time, mainly since I was tired of sitting and wanted to explore Terminal 5 a bit before I left. Eventually I made it to gate A11 from where my flight was departing and about five minutes later, boarding began. I was able to fly the inbound flight from Kraków to London earlier this summer, and therefore I was excited to also try the outbound from London to Kraków, since the route was recently re-launched. Unfortunately this flight Kraków was operated by an ex-BMI A320 without the new slim European seats, whereas the inbound flight a few months ago was. I was welcomed by two friendly flight attendants who informed us the flight time would be about one hour and fifty minutes. Once boarding... read more
    The post British Airways Club Europe A320 London to Kraków appeared first on Travelling the World.

The post British Airways Club Europe A320 London to Kraków appeared first on Prior2Boarding.

Continue reading...