British Airways AARP Discount Extended To 2015

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Oct 27, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    I've written in the past about the awesome discounts you can get for travel on British Airways by being an AARP member. This discount offers $400 off of roundtrip business class tickets, even when they're discounted already (there are also discounts of $65 for economy tickets and of $130 for premium economy tickets). So when there's a fare sale between the US and Europe, this knocks a further $400 off the price of a ticket, often bringing the cost of a flight down to what you'd expect to pay for economy class. The offer was only supposed to be valid for bookings made through October 14, 2014, and we weren't sure whether they were going to extend it beyond that or not. Last week I posted about how AARP extended the offer through October 31, 2014, which I found a bit odd. Extending a promotion by only two weeks didn't make me feel very confident that it would be extended beyond that. The post British Airways AARP Discount Extended To 2015 appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...