British Airways 747 First Class New York To London

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 23, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Last night I flew from New York JFK to London Heathrow, which is in my opinion simultaneously the least and most glamorous route in the world. There's no denying that there's something intriguing about the "NYLON" route, but at the same time it's such a short flight that there's no way to really arrive well rested, let alone truly enjoy the flight. I redeemed 62,500 American AAdvantage miles for travel from New York to London to Brussels in British Airways first class. American does impose fuel surcharges on British Airways redemptions, which sucks, though it was the only practical option for me to get to Brussels in time for my Tomorrowland flight tomorrow. The post British Airways 747 First Class New York To London appeared first on One Mile at a Time. CommentsHow many miles do you have? I am constantly amazed at how often ... by JustinRelated StoriesBritish Airways Award Search Tool ChangesReview: Swiss Panorama Lounge ZurichReview: LOT Polish Business Class ERJ-170 Warsaw To Zurich

Continue reading...