Bremen Call Centre

Discussion in 'British Airways | Executive Club' started by evanderm, Oct 21, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. evanderm

evanderm Silver Member

Status Points:
    I did something today I never thought I'd do...

I sent in a ba.com/welldone about a call centre agent in Bremen :eek:

I'd been looking for avios availability to UuA for a while now and even though I didn't find something online, I thought I'd give the call centre a call to see if they had any different insights or availability I wasn't seeing.

After a reasonable wait, a Dutch-speaking agent answered the phone and when I introduced myself, he immediately recognized my name and explained how he remembered me (a previous issue regarding a refund of Avios). I was asked if that issue had been taken care of and whether or not there was anything else that needed to be done.

I then told the agent I wished to use my Avios for an upgrade and upon giving the record locator I didn't need to explain anything and I was being given answers before I could even ask the questions.

Sadly there was no availability just yet, but I was given the advice to call back later this week because the flight wasn't looking particularly full. I didn't even have to ask about the return as he had already looked it up for me.

If only every staff member at that call centre could be as proactive and professional because in my experience, how my call was dealt with today certainly isn't the norm.